Sunday, December 2, 2007

And the winner is..............

Susan's the winner on my Pay It Forward. I wish I could've chosen between the four that commented - Sarah & Alyssa, I do appreciate the comments.

Sallee & Susan - I'm senile and didn't remember to pick a winner until just now. I put your names on a piece of paper and shook them up in my hands. My son picked the winning name.

Susan - something will arrive on your doorstep between now and November 30 of 2008.

Thanks to everyone for the comments and I hope that you get lots of comments on your blogs!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cool, I love surprises!!! :)

Nana Sadie said...

Congrats, Susan!
(((hugs)))

Rikki Knits said...

Hello Ariel, my name is Rikki and I having been knitting for a few years now, but have just joined the online knitting community. I was looking at your blog and I read about your Pay It Forward idea - I thought it was really original and wonderful. I just thought I'd tell you because, well, I dunno.. It's nice when random people tell you that you're awesome.
p.s. I love your Hemlock Ring blanket, definately something that I would love to try.