Thursday, June 7, 2007

Meme

Rachel has tagged me with a "7 things" meme, so here goes!

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I have never been able to whistle although I've tried for years and years.
2. I can cross my ring finger and pinky without help from the other hand.
3. I am left-handed.
4. Avocados anywhere near my food makes me nauseous.
5. I have a stuffed animal that I've had since birth.
6. I have worked at the same company for 28 years.
7. I am terrified of roller coasters.

I'm not tagging anyone because I think at this point it's made its rounds. :-)

No comments: