Monday, January 12, 2009

Cocoa Swap Scavenger Hunt

This was fun. I had to search the participant list and find the answers to the following questions. At least I knew my answer already. I'm sure there are several answers to each question but I picked the first one I found.

1. Who wants to try plant fibers? Emily
2. Who wants to learn to crochet? Jenn
3. Who collects yarn? Mary Lynn Ruth
4. Who loves yellow? Alicia
5. Who doesn’t like fruit flavors? Jenn
6. Who loves Malabrigo (who doesn’t??? hahaha) ? Alicia
7. Who has one mitt to go to finish her Endpaper Mitts? Elizabeth
8. Who’s favorite animal is a dog? Channon
9. Who likes to paint? Penny
10. Who has too many stitch markers? Michelle
11. Who likes Bailey’s in their cocoa? Sarah Becca
12. Who likes Starbucks salted caramel cocoa? Darcy
13. Who can’t stand vanilla flavored cocoa? Channon
14. Who’s favorite animal is a hedgehog? Ariel
15. Who might stab themselves over Neon Yarn? Laurie
16. Who’s oldest UFO is at least 15 years old? Kate
17. Who likes crystallized ginger? Chelle
18. Who likes whipped cream in their cocoa? Monica
19. Who likes marshmallow fluff in their cocoa? Becca. I've never considered it, bet it's yummy.
20. Who needs stitch holders? Laurie

1 comment:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Thankyou for telling me about this swap Iam having such fun:)Hugs Darcy