Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Keepin' Cool in Summer Dischloth Exchange Questionnaire

1. Do you Knit or Crochet? For how long? I learned when I was a child but picked it up again 18 years ago, seriously involved for 5.

2. Do you enjoy using metal, wooden, or some other kind of needle? It all depends on the on the project but I don't like plastic needles at all.

3. What are your favorite types of yarn? Any you just can't stand? Anything soft is a favorite. I don't like fun fur or specialty yarns usually.

4. When it comes to cotton, are there any brands you'd love to try and haven't? I normally use Sugar & Cream or Peaches N Cream for dishcloths. I can't think of anything I'd love to try but I'm sure there are tons out there waiting for me.

5. When you make Dishcloths, do you use them yourself, or tend to give them as gifts? The ugly ones I keep, the other ones go out as gifts.

6. Do you have a favorite color? Any that you dislike? Purple is my favorite and orange is my least favorite.

7. What color(s) (if any!) are your kitchen and bath decorated in? Both are purple and sage green.

8. What are your favorite scents around the house? Anything but vanilla scented.

9. What is your very favorite thing about summer? Summer fruit although in California we can get almost anything year round.

10. What is your least favorite thing about summer? The heat, it can get up to 110 degrees at my house. Thank goodness for our air conditioner.

11. Do you use soap or body wash in the shower? both

12. What scents do you enjoy in the bath? I like everything but I don't love overpoweringly sweet.

13. What is your favorite dishcloth pattern? All of them

14. What sort of treats do you enjoy? Sweet or Salty? Sweet - no nuts

15. Imagine today is one of the hottest days of the year - what do you do to keep cool? Or are you one of those folks who loves the hot weather? I dislike the hot weather. You'll find me indoors.

16. What sorts of hobbies do you enjoy besides knitting or crocheting? Reading although I wish I could knit and read at the same time. There's that problem with turning the pages of the book.

17. Do you collect anything (besides yarn!) Nope

18. Are you on Ravelry? If so, share your ID! arielzoe

19. Do you have any allergies? No

20. Do you have any pets? A cat and two bunnies - they're outside most of the time

No comments: