Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. I was lucky enough to be nominated by Miss Aine. Isn't she so sweet. She designs and knits the cutest stuff. Her sewing is very beautiful also.

The rules for accepting the Sunshine award
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
- Link the nominees within your post
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

There are so many blogs that I enjoy reading I'm always terrible at choosing so I'm nominating everyone who faithfully reads my blog!!! You always being Sunshine to my world.




1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

No one deserves it more than you!!!
Congrats!
(((hugs)))