1. If you could visit any state in the
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
Not really, I've driven to a few states but I'm more of a plane gal.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic?
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
Our first trip up to
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
Yes. Living in Southern California lets me show off
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
Museums and beaches.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
Fun fur and novelty type yarns.
10. What items do you like to knit?
EVERYTHING!!!! I don't think there's anything I really don't like although my sock knitting hasn't been very successful.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
Socks are the easiest to travel with although dishcloths are pretty quick.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
None right now.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
Deep purples and greens are my favorite. Least favorite has to be oranges, yellows, and pinks.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
*Copied from Miss Me* I'm left handed, which might explain why I always seem to be looking at the world from a slightly different angle......